CHANGE IN DIRECTORY [LinkSec] Linksec meeting material and schedule

The linksec material is now available at:

http://www.ieee802.org/linksec/meetings/July03

The difference between this and the formerly posted DO_NOT_USE directory is this says July03, and that was Jul03. You will also get to this new directory if you follow the links from /linksec. I apologize for the inconvenience, it was unavoidable, for reasons I won't bore you with- thanks, Allyn
More material may be posted before the end of the week. If you send updates or new material please make sure to send it to both dolors@ieee.org and allyn@cisco.com since I'll be out without email access the next 3-4 days and Allyn will be doing the updates.

Please download the material before coming to the meeting.

The linksec sessions will take place on:

    Monday morning (9:00-10:30am)
    Monday afternoon (after the 802.1 plenary)
    Wednesday

During this time we will have the review of this material, discussion on components and structure of MACsec specification and also the 802.1aa comment resolution of 802.1aa.

See you in San Francisco,

Dolors