[LinkSec] Toward a MACsec draft

Folks,

Here is a contribution toward a MACsec draft that Mick and I put together.
It's quite preliminary and it is intended to be useful by providing a
structure for contributions to the MACsec standard.You'll see that it
follows the template of the other 802.1 standards documents.

I think what is most important about this draft is the structure, rather
than any particulars of the content, which are all up for change and
development by the group. We think this structure will accommodate past and
future contributions and be a useful vehicle for making progress on the
standard.

I'll do a presentation Monday afternoon at the plenary on
structuring,  based on this document- I'll send the slides out as soon as
they are ready. Also, during the plenary we can go through and discuss the
content in detail, perhaps on Weds.

The document can be found in
http://www.ieee802.org/linksec/meetings/July03

Allyn