RE: [LinkSec] IETF PANA

While 802.1X is designed to run over 802 media, I would argue it could be
used on other media that supports either the Ethernet or SNAP encapsulation
and can create the same point-to-point type model we expect.

I believe the PANA conversation is terminated at the first router and it is
ok for PANA packets to be flooded everywhere on the local LAN segments
between the node and the router.

Paul

    Let me know if you have any problems.
    The IETF PANA home page is at:
      http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/pana-charter.html
    If you have trouble accessing it pleast let me know.

Sincerely,
Jim B.