[LinkSec] Issues with Supplicant Controled port

At the San Fran meeting there was good concensus to accept my requested
change to explicitly define the Supplicant Control Port.

There was one concern.  That was:

When the Supplicant is portStatus=Invalid,

The Supplicant cannot transmit, but can it receive?

I think the discuss was going that it was important for bridges that were
supplicants to receive frames even in the Invalid status.

We need to resolve this so we can settle the disposition of my changes for
the Supplicant Controled Port.

Robert Moskowitz
Senior Technical Director
ICSA Labs, a division of TruSecure Corp.
	(248) 968-9809
Fax:	(248) 968-2824
rgm@icaslabs.com

There's no limit to what can be accomplished
if it doesn't matter who gets the credit