[LinkSec] Re: [802.1] Fwd: Require Help in Resolving 802.1s issues

I recommend looking at the drafts for 802.1y or 802.1D-2003 which include the
list of known issues (including 802.1w bugs) in Annex Z.  The last draft which
had this in was 802.1D draft 2, which can be found on the 802.1 website at
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/private/d-rev-drafts/d2/802-1D-D2.pdf

Les...

Perry Zhang <pzhang_xa@yahoo.com> on 10/10/2003 11:28:35

Sent by:  Perry Zhang <pzhang_xa@yahoo.com>