[LinkSec] No call tomorrow, and call program update

There is no call tomorrow, and until further notice.

It is difficult for the participants to have the material ready for the calls in this period. So the suggestion at this time is to discontinue the periodic calls and instead schedule individual calls when needed.

So, from now on, if you would like to discuss any material or topic between meetings, please send me email and we'll set it up the bridge for the Tuesday after the request at 2:00pm. This way we do not need to decide the time every time.

Allyn is working on the MACsec draft. She may not have a draft until end of next week. So it may not make sense to have a separate call to discuss it just before the meeting. She will decide how/when she wants to discuss about it, and we'll schedule the call if appropriate. Please stay tune.

Contributions on material for the MACsec project on confidentiality and KMA on authentication are welcome from anyone.

Avaya is not able to continue sponsoring the linksec calls. I want to thank Dan and Avaya for their support during this time.

Dave Johnston from Intel has volunteered to sponsor the calls from now on, as needed. Thanks DJ!!

Please stay tune to the reflector for the announcement of each individual call from now on. Otherwise, assume there is no call.

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome.

Dolors