RE: 802 tutorial process

I agree with Roger that we need to better clarify.

Howard, let's put this on the agenda for Monday morning.

Jim Carlo(jcarlo@ti.com) Cellular:1-214-693-1776  Voice&FAX Mail:1-214-853-5274
TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 Telecom and Info Exchange Between Systems
Chair, IEEE 802 LAN MAN Standards Committee