In between meeting work

Dear colleagues,

In addition to the comment we would send to the FCC regarding the WideBand
FH, we need to generate comments on the proposed test rules for Direct
Sequence devices.

We have made a start, but this need to be completed in a process defined in
attachment.

So, please be prepared to participate in an SEC e-mail ballot in due course.

Thanks.  Regards.
----------
Vic Hayes,
Chair, IEEE P802.11, Standards WG for Wireless Local Area Networks
Lucent Technologies Nederland B.V.
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein
The Netherlands
voice phone number: +31 30 6097528 (Time Zone UTC+1)
fax phone number: +31 30 609 7556
e-mail: vichayes@lucent.com

 <<614218W-Regulatory-Committee-Rules.pdf>>

614218W-Regulatory-Committee-Rules.pdf