Rules for Voter List Approval for LMSC Electronic Ballots

All, per Jim's suggestion to me, I am opening up this issue to the SEC
reflector.  In addition, we will discuss it at the Monday morning SEC meeting in
November.  The attached notes contain some of Jim's comments and some of mine.
Let's get this subject well aired electronically so that we don't have to spend
much time on it in November.

Best regards.

Robert D. Love
Program Manager, IBM ACS - US
Chair IEEE 802.5 Token Ring Working Group
IBM
800 Park Offices                   Phone: 919 543-2746
P. O. Box 12195 DGTA/664           Fax: 919 254-5410
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA    E-Mail: rdlove@us.ibm.com

---------------------- Forwarded by Robert Love/Raleigh/IBM on 07/27/99 06:38 AM

Robert Love
07/21/99 03:37 PM