IEEE 802.11 with 11b wins the PC Magazine Award in the category of Network Standards

Las Vegas, 15 November, 1999,

This night, PC Magazine granted the PC Magazine Award in the category of
Network Standards to the following:

1999
Development Team
IEEE 802.11 High Rate Standard Wireless LAN & Wireless Ethernet
Compatibility Alliance
IEEE

I was at the Ceremony and could receive the award. I thanked PC Magazine for
the award on behalf of the team.

The first photo is on the homepage. http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/11

I am very proud that I could enjoy this experience on behalf of the whole
team!

It is just a rough picture, but I do not have the tools to improve and to
shrink the file size. Could you do that once you are back home, Stuart?

Regards.  Vic