We now have the FINAL-Final Agenda for your viewing enjoyment !!!

Well,  we have only heard back from 3 of our WG/SG Chairs/Sub-Chairs and have made the changes necessary to accommodate their wishes, so we are, of course, assuming that the rest of you are all deliriously happy with our handiwork.  :-)  So please take one more look at the enclosed FINAL-Final agenda because what you see, is what you are going to get.  Last minute flexibility will, unfortunately,  be very limited, but we will all do the very best we can and hope that all turns out for the best.  Growth IS a painful process !!!

You may notice that an LCD projector#20 is now being shown for the 802.16 WG.  This is because someone is bringing one from their office.  It is not an IEEE-802 owned projector, but is helping to ease the shortfall.  Anyone else who wound up with an "LCD#$" tag might want to consider doing the same.  When it comes to LCD projectors:  the more, the merrier !!!   :-)

 <<Agnd1100k.doc>>

Looking forward to seeing you all in sunny (hopefully) Florida.

Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM