RE: URGENT - We Need an Instantaneous Response. (That means DO IT NOW !!!)

OK,  I think this is official at this point.  With the input from 802.3 now in we have all WGs voting for Option #2, with Bob Grow voting for #1 or #3 only.  By the 1-man 1-vote rule that gives us the following results:

Option #1  =   0.5

Option #2  =  900+

Option #3  =  0.5

So Option #2 is the clear winner - (Sorry Bob,  we all know it was a vote on principle!  -  Like a Nader/Buchanan vote!).

Now:  If the 802.1 and 802.17 WGs would, in fact, prefer to meet with the 802.3 WG in Sacramento
(as has been rumored), we will need the following items within the next 48 hours:

*	An email from Dawson Kesling of Intel, the Sacramento Host, indicating that they are willing and able to accommodate the additional 130 people from the 802.1 and 802.17 WGs, and will adjust their room block, function space, and food & beverage arrangements accordingly.

*	An email to Dawn and myself from each of the 802.1 and 802.17 WG chairs (Tony & Mike) requesting that such a change be made contingent on the first point being satisfied.

So that's it !!!  Let's GET IT ON !!!   :-)

Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM