RE: URGENT - We Need an Instantaneous Response. (That means DO IT NOW !!!)

Buzz,

We (Intel) are working with the hotels to see if we can accommodate the
additional 130 people. It would help to know the number of days and people
for dot 1 and dot 17 separately. We also need to know if we can choose the
days of the week for these groups to balance room requirments throught the
week. (We are working on the week of May 28 - June 1.)

-Dawson

*	An email from Dawson Kesling of Intel, the Sacramento Host,
indicating that they are willing and able to accommodate the additional 130
people from the 802.1 and 802.17 WGs, and will adjust their room block,
function space, and food & beverage arrangements accordingly.
Thanx,  Buzz