[802SEC] (802SEC) Prefixes on reflector e-mail

All, please consider the following additional capability for your reflectors, including the SEC reflector.  For 802.17 we have the reflector automatically add "(RPRWG) in front of all messages sent directly.  Replies do not have it added, since it is already in the subject header.  This automatic labeling of the message as being of 802.17 reflector origin is a significant help in managing email.  I would love to see the same capability implemented for SEC reflector messages.  In addition, I would think that each of the 802 working groups may want to consider that capability for each of the reflectors within their own WG.  It is especially helpful for those of us that receive mail from multiple reflectors.

Best regards,

Robert D. Love
Chair, Resilient Packet Ring Alliance
President, LAN Connect Consultants
7105 Leveret Circle     Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: 919 848-6773       Mobile: 919 810-7816
email: rdlove@ieee.org          Fax: 720 222-0900