Re: [802SEC] +++802 EC Motion+++ P802.16-REVd to Sponsor Ballot (Conditional Approval) CLOSES FEB 7 2004

approve

At 06:44 AM 1/28/2004 -0500, Paul Nikolich wrote:

Dear EC members,

This is a 10 day 802 EC email ballot to make a determination on the below EC
motion.

Motion:
That the LMSC executive committee grant Conditional Approval, under
Procedure 10, to send P802.16-REVd to Sponsor Ballot.  (see the below email
from Roger for
details)

Moved by :        Roger Marks
Seconded by:     Stuart Kerry

The email ballot opens on Wednesday January 28 NOON EST and closes  February
7 NOON EST

Please direct your responses to the EC reflector with a CC directly to me
(p.nikolich@ieee.org).

Regards,

- Paul Nikolich
Chairman, IEEE 802 LMSC