[802SEC] +++802 EC Motion+++ P802.16-REVd to Sponsor Ballot (Conditional Approval) CLOSED FEB 7 2004--Final Results

Dear SEC members,

This ballot closed NOON EST Saturday February 7, 2004.  Below is the final
tally, 9 APPROVE, 4 DID NOT VOTE, the motion passes.

Regards,

 --Paul Nikolich

 Vote categories:         DIS    DNV    APP    ABS
 01 Geoff Thompson               DNV
 02 Mat Sherman                          APP!
 03 Buzz Rigsbee                 DNV
 04 Bob O'Hara                           APP!
 05 Bill Quackenbush             DNV
 06 Tony Jeffree                 DNV
 07 Bob Grow                             APP!
 08 Stuart Kerry                         APP!
 09 Bob Heile                            APP!
 10 Roger Marks                          APP!
 11 Mike Takefman                        APP!
 12 Carl Stevenson                       APP!
 13 Jerry Upton                          APP!

                    total: -00-  -04-    -09-  -00-