Re: [802SEC] Response on IEEE 802 Public Review AI

Yvette,

Thank you for the link and the explanation. When do you expect the tool to be available and this to go into effect?

I see they removed the text about notifying the commenter about right of appeal, so that is resolved.

The comments not from Public Review nor the balloting group are ones that don’t come in through the tool?

Regards,

Pat