Re: [802SEC] 802 Chair/Tresurer response to SASB: 11 June 2015 SASB Resolution

Gotta love those rules.

At 11:21 AM 6/22/2015 -0700, James P. K. Gilb wrote:
Bob

In the current OM, 4.1.4 Procedurefor limiting the length of the IEEE 802 sponsor meetings

"d) The opening Sponsor meeting shall start at 8:00 a.m. and end no later than 10:30 a.m. on Monday morning and the closing Sponsor meeting shall start at 1:00 p.m. and shall end no later than 6:00 p.m. on Friday of the plenary session."

So, while we can end early, we can't start at any time other than 8:00 am.

James Gilb