Re: [802SEC] 802 Chair/Tresurer response to SASB: 11 June 2015 SASB Resolution

Since it is in the OM, not the bylaws (i.e.the P&P) we could vote to suspend the rule.
That said, I'd rather not start early.

-----Original Message-----
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of James P. K. Gilb
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 11:21 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] 802 Chair/Tresurer response to SASB: 11 June 2015 SASB Resolution

Bob

In the current OM, 4.1.4 Procedurefor limiting the length of the IEEE
802 sponsor meetings

"d) The opening Sponsor meeting shall start at 8:00 a.m. and end no
later than 10:30 a.m. on Monday morning and the closing Sponsor meeting
shall start at 1:00 p.m. and shall end no later than 6:00 p.m. on Friday
of the plenary session."

So, while we can end early, we can't start at any time other than 8:00 am.

James Gilb