Re: [802SEC] Q1 IEEE 802 LMSC Data in NetSuite.

Clint

Hmm, part of me says we should just tell them that they need to attach the bank statement (which I am guessing they get) to each credit card transaction. Just refuse to do it because they are being silly.

If they think that is too much effort for IEEE-SA or IEEE to do, then maybe they should re-think NetSuite.

So, I suggest we draft a letter telling them that the 802 Treasurer nor any 802 funded individual will _not_ be doing this and if they want it done, they need to pay, out of their own funds, to have it done.

IMHO.

James Gilb