Re: [802SEC] Q1 IEEE 802 LMSC Data in NetSuite.

Dear EC,

While we can rail at the unfairness of it all,  that will have no effect.   The SASB came a hair's width from resolving to instruct us to hire an accountant to do this work.

Notwithstanding that I spoke against this part of the resolution,  before I got booted out of the room,  I think we should not be using our volunteer resources to do repetitive and time-consuming admin.

I would be supporting of getting an accountant in to take over the parts that are time consuming asap.   If anybody needs a motion to that effect,  I'll make it.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile) ⇐ please note new number

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)