Subject: Re: [802SEC] Get IEEE 802 Program Renewal Status: Executive Session meeting deferred
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 08:28:24 -0500
From: Roger Marks <r.b.marks@ieee.org>
To: paul.nikolich <paul.nikolich@ATT.NET>
CC: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG

Paul,

I have not received any additional information from IEEE-SA staff. We are still awaiting a response to our July proposal.

Let's plan to set a call date during the EC Interim Telecon of 2015-10-06.

Roger
September 24, 2015 at 7:16 AM
Dear EC members,

I want to remind you our call scheduled for today, 24 Sept, to discuss the Get IEEE program renewal has been deferred due to SA staff delays in responding to our proposal.

Roger, if you have a status update, please let us know via the reflector. Thank you.

Regards,

--Paul