Re: [802SEC] Ombudsman background slide deck

Yes

Roger

On March 5, 2018 at 12:02:49 PM, James Gilb (000008e8b69871c2-dmarc-request@ieee.org) wrote:

All

I would like to take an informal poll based on a suggestion at the
opening meeting:

Question: Should the IEEE 802 Ombudsman be an appointed, non-voting
member of the EC?

Please answer Yes/No/Abstain.

Anyone can respond, but it would be best most/all of the EC voting
members respond.

Note that we are doing P&P updates this year, so this position can be
added to the P&P.

Thanks.

James Gilb