From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of James Gilb
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2018 11:52 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Ombudsman background slide deck

All

I would like to take an informal poll based on a suggestion at the opening meeting:

Question: Should the IEEE 802 Ombudsman be an appointed, non-voting member of the EC?

Please answer Yes/No/Abstain.

Anyone can respond, but it would be best most/all of the EC voting members respond.

Note that we are doing P&P updates this year, so this position can be
added to the P&P.

Thanks.

James Gilb