Re: [802SEC] IEEE802 Social Media Presence

John-

The very first thing I looked at was incorrect, what's more the correct date is shown at the start of every EC meeting.
Who put this together, where did they get the "1983" date and who is checking this stuff before it gets posted?
For your reference, from Paul's slide: PAR originated Aug. 25, 1979, PAR approved 3/13/80.
The organizing meeting at the SF Jack Tar Hotel was Feb. 1980.

Please see that this gets corrected.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Geoff