Re: [802SEC] Draft Agenda Updated - 04 Aug 2020 EC Teleconference

John

I would like to request an agenda item:

MI Framemaker licenses Gilb 15 min.

The motion, if the discussion goes well, would be:

Move that the LMSC authorize the purchase of Framemaker subscription licenses with a cost not to exceed $3000 for a time period not to extend past December 2021 as a test. Technical Editors who want access to these licenses will contract the LMSC First Vice Chair, who will determine the distribution of the licenses.

There may be a straw poll as well:
1) Do you think we should run a test for 1 year of purchasing Frameemaker licenses for editors (Y/N).
2) Number of licenses to purchase (any number, but must be an integer).

Please put it last on the agenda.

James Gilb