[802SEC] Draft Beyond Standards blog for review - IEEE 802.3cu™ Aims to Expand Standardized 100 Gb/s and 400 Gb/s Singlemode Fiber Capabilities in Ethernet Applications

Dear EC members,

Based on the pending approval of the IEEE P802.3cu IEEE P802.3cu 100 Gb/s and 400 Gb/s over SMF at 100 Gb/s per Wavelength draft, currently on the January 2021 RevCom Continuous Processing meeting agenda, I've arranged for the development of a draft Beyond Standards blog titled 'IEEE 802.3cu™ Aims to Expand Standardized 100 Gb/s and 400 Gb/s Singlemode Fiber Capabilities in Ethernet Applications' by the IEEE-SA PR team. Since the development of this blog was based on my request, I intend to seek EC approval for the blog on the 2nd February 2021 IEEE 802 EC teleconference.

I would like to request your review before the meeting, therefore please provide comments on the draft available at <https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0008-00-00EC-beyond-standards-blog-ieee-802-3-january-2021.pdf> by Friday 22nd January 2021 23h59 AOE.

Thanks and best regards,
  David