[802SEC] IEEE 802.3 comments on July 2021 PARs from other WGs

Colleagues,

Mr. Law asked that I Chair an ad hoc to review project documents from other WGs.  Attached is a the collection of comments from our 28 June teleconference.  This includes comments for 802.15 and 802.1 on proposed:

P802.15.14 PAR
P802.15.15 PAR
P802.15.6a PAR and CSD
P802,15.4ab PAR and CSD