From: Andrew Myles (amyles) <00000b706269bb8b-dmarc-request@ieee.org>
Date: Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 9:16 PM
Subject: [802SEC] Share the pain
To: <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org>

G’day all

It appears that we are going to be stuck with remote meetings for a while. Recently, this has meant that IEEE 802 week has been held in ET, which is great for the US but not so great for other parts of the world. I would like to suggest that we start sharing the time zone pain. Maybe one simple compromise in the short term is to schedule meeting hours to align with the location in which the meeting was originally planned. For example that, would mean the November IEEE 802 meeting times would be aligned with PT. Thoughts?

Andrew Myles

Manager, Cisco Standards

http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/logo05.jpg

Andrew Myles