From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org> On Behalf Of George Zimmerman
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 2:18 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Share the pain

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Ben – thank you for the reminder, and Andrew – thank you for the suggestion.

In concept, I support the idea.  In implementation, Ben reminds me that we tried to settle on a time that worked for everyone, but was, of course marginal for some.

I wonder if we might try to find one alternate time slot that was more amenable to those on the western edge of the pacific ocean.

-george