Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 future meeting vision ad hoc

Andrew & all – I have uploaded a contribution for discussion tomorrow at https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0237-00-00EC-future-meetings-observations.pdf

From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org> On Behalf Of George Zimmerman
Sent: Friday, October 1, 2021 7:59 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 future meeting vision ad hoc

Andrew – thank you for getting this started.

For those having difficulty with the link, if you copy it and edit it, you’ll find it inadvertently got some extra text from the line – at least it confused my computer...  Below is a fixed version.

ec-21-0227(fixed)

I plan to offer a submission related to questions on slide 11 based on my experiences both as a chair and a participant in meetings. I will also cull notes from the other ad hoc and try to summarize issues that have come up.

-george