[802SEC] Pre-submission to RevCom for 802.1 projects

Colleagues,

I have confirmed with Paul, and he has asked me to send this message to the EC on his behalf.

802.1 has completed SA balloting on five projects and has requested to pre-submit them to RevCom before the Oct 18th deadline.  Per the LMSC Ops Man (clause 12) the LMSC chair approves this pre-submittal and the EC is notified with this message.

For the five projects listed below, the SA balloting is now complete with zero comments and all but one have 100% approval.

Project

SA ballot approval

Draft

P802.1AS/Cor1

100%

 D4.0

P802.1ABdh

100%

 D2.1

P802.1CBcv

98%

 D2.1

P802.1CBdb

100%

 D2.1

P802.1ACct

100%

 D2.0

The 802.1 WG will have a motion to send these drafts to RevCom at the November plenary and will bring that motion to the EC on Nov 19th.  This is before RevCom meets on Dec 7th.

I plan to pre-submit these drafts to RevCom on Oct 18th.

Cheers,
Glenn.

 --

Glenn Parsons