Re: [802SEC] +++ ECM (early close) +++ ballot on Liaison to ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 Re: PWI for Deterministic Wireless Industrial Network Ballot opens 2022-01-25

Thanks Dorothy,

I support your resolution of deleting the sentence to address Roger’s concern.

In addition, I would request that the authors block and the abstract (including the revision listing) are editorially removed before this is sent as a liaison to SC6.

Given these are editorial changes, I approve.

Cheers,

Glenn.