From: IEEE Listserv <listserv-help@ieee.org>
Date: Sun, Feb 27, 2022 at 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: IEEE Listserv being upgraded - Date Correction
To: <ALL-OWNERS@listserv.ieee.org>

Dear IEEE Listserv Listowner,

On Wednesday, 2nd March 2022, between 6:00 am and 8:00 am EST, the IEEE Listserv will be upgraded.

While it is the same Listserv that we have come to know, the web interface has been completely redesigned to improve user-friendliness and to support all types of devices, including tablets and smartphones.

What this means to you:

  • During the upgrade, the Listserv service will not be processing emails. Any messages sent during the upgrade will be held and delivered once the upgrade completes
  • Web access to the Listserv will be unavailable during the application upgrade
  • We encourage you to hold off on any attempts to make changes until the upgrade completes
  • All mailing lists (including archives) will be migrated
  • Some List management functions have moved to different screens
  • It's mobile-friendly

If you have any questions, kindly direct emails to listserv-help@ieee.org

Thank you,

The IEEE Listserv Team