Re: [802SEC] PSDO status report for SC6

Andrew,

I’d like to better understand Slide 18 before I vote. That slide says that "IEEE 802 has agreed to notify SC 6 when IEEE 802 starts new projects.” Is that a firm agreement? When was it made? The text below indicates only that 802 informed SC6 of two activities following the July 2021 Plenary.

I’m concerned that the message of the slide is that 802 agreed to notify SC 6 and has failed to do so recently. I think it would be worthwhile to add some more information; e.g.:
-In the future, IEEE will provide updates (annually? after each plenary?).
-Herein is a list of active projects started since the July 2021 report....

Cheers,

Roger