[802SEC] Designation of Robert Stacey, WG11 Vice Chair to represent the 802.11 WG at the 2022-06-07 EC teleconference meeting

Hello Paul,

I am unable to attend the 2022-06-07 EC teleconference.
This email serves as notification that I designate Robert Stacey, WG11 Vice Chair to act in my place at the 2022-06-07 EC teleconference .

6.2 Delegation of Working Group Chair duties to Working Group Vice Chair
A Working Group Chair who is unable to attend a IEEE 802 LMSC meeting may designate, by
notification to the IEEE 802 LMSC Chair, a Vice Chair of that Working Group to act in place of
the Working Group Chair.

Please let me know of any questions.

Thanks,
Dorothy