July 2022 IEEE 802 Mixed mode Plenary
July 10-15, 2022
Hotel Room Reservations Booking Information
IEEE 802 Hotel
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal
1201 René-Lévesque Blvd W,
Montreal, Quebec H3B 2L7
Rooms are limited, if you want to stay at the IEEE 802 Plenary Session Hotel and have not made a reservation yet, we recommend you book immediately as the city is very busy before, during and after the session.
RATES (Subject to Availability)
* Standard Rate: $275.00 Canadian per night until 5:00 PM ET Friday Jun 10, 2022
Group Rate is subject to availability and covers all guest sleeping room costs, including internet access and service fees, but is exclusive of applicable sales/room tax, currently 3.5% (lodging tax), 5% (GST) and 9.975% (PST).
Cut Off Date
* Standard: 5:00 PM Eastern Time Friday June 10, 2022
Cancellation Policy & Early Departure Fee
* Cancellation: No Fee if Canceled 72 Hours in Advance of Arrival Date
* Early Departure Fee: An early departure fee equal to 50% of the daily Group Rate will apply if a Meeting attendee checks out prior to the confirmed checkout date.
The July 2022 IEEE 802 Plenary is scheduled to take place in Montreal, Quebec Canada at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal, located at 1201 René-Lévesque Blvd W, Montreal, Quebec.
In-Person and Virtual participation will be available for this session.
Registration Fees and Deadlines
Registration Fees Terms
- Standard $US700.00 until June 24, 2022
- Late/Onsite $US900.00 after June 24, 2022
* Registration Fees are required for all individuals who participate in session(s).
* The Registration Fee is the same for In-Person and Virtual participation*.
* The Registration Fee is Non-Transferable
* Registration Fees are payable by credit card only
*If you are required to change your registration type after registration please contact the Meeting Planner, Face to Face Events at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Fees and Deadlines
$US150.00 Cancellation Fee: After May 20, 2022 until June 24, 2022
No Refund: After June 24, 2022
Session Registration Website
________________Traveling To/From Canada Information
Please take the steps to determine if you require travel documentation to attend a particular IEEE 802 Session. The requirements change from time to time. Because of this, we strongly urge all attendees to review the entry requirements for traveling to each IEEE 802 session location and determine for themselves, or in collaboration with their employer, what if any travel documentation is required.
Local rules, restrictions and guidelines are expected to change rapidly as the COVID-19 situation evolves. IEEE's recommendation with respect to travel is to refer to your country's consulate or state department for the most up to date information related to travel.
Canada Citizenship and Immigration provides introductory information about entry requirements on the following pages:
* Find out if you need a visa to travel to Canada
* Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) - Canada.ca
COVID-19 Testing Arrival In Canada Information
According to the Canada Border Services Agency Travelers entering Canada by land, air or water, regardless of citizenship, must follow requirements to keep everyone safe. Starting April 1, 2022, pre-entry tests are no longer required for fully vaccinated travelers entering Canada by land, air or water.
You must still use the ArriveCAN app to share your vaccination status within 72 hours before your arrival to Canada.
Detailed information can be found at: COVID-19: Get help for ArriveCAN - Canada.ca
________________EMAIL DISTRIBUTION LIST
Session announcements and updates via a Meeting Information email distribution list. To join this list and stay informed, send email to email@example.com
with no subject and with the following 2 lines appearing first in the body of the message: