[802SEC] Draft submission for review before an email ballot - Comments to European Commission RSPG

Dear EC members,

As a follow-up of my previous email, I would like to request the review of a draft IEEE 802 submission (enclosed and also available on the 802.18 mentor) before proceeding to an email ballot.

For this draft IEEE 802 submission to European Commission RSPG: Public Consultation on the Draft RSPG Opinion on ITU-R World Radiocommunication Conference 2023 , 802.18 members take the same response they prepared for the European Commission's call for evidence (18-22/0073r6 and currently under an EC letter ballot) and generalize it to RSPG.

It is greatly appreciated if you provide comments on this draft submission by Wednesday 27 July, AoE.

Thanks and Regards,
Edward