From: Amelia Andersdotter <amelia.ieee@andersdotter.cc>
Date: Fri, Jul 22, 2022 at 3:49 AM
Subject: [STDS-802-18] Tentative agenda slide deck for first ISUS Ad-Hoc call 25 July 2022
To: <STDS-802-18@listserv.ieee.org>

Dear all,

Please find enclosed in the following mentor post a first tentative
agenda slide deck for the first ISUS Ad-Hoc call 25 July 2022:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/22/18-22-0078-00-ISUS-rr-tag-isus-agenda-25-july-2022.pptx

This Ad-Hoc Group will present recommendations to the IEEE 802 LMSC EC
on how to approach the upcoming deadline for a revision of IEEE
Standards Association (SA) position statement on Intelligent Spectrum
Allocation and Management from 2018.

I propose that our working plan will start by investigating target
audiences for this document and current use of the document. This will
help us in the upcoming weeks to determine what recommendations we want
to pass to .18 plenary and the EC with respect to a revised text.

Members who plan to be present are kindly asked to reflect on the main
discussion points.

If you have proposed revisions or amendments to the current position
statement as uploaded in document 18-22-0074r0 on mentor already in the
pipeline, and that you would already like to share with the broader
group, please upload to mentor and contact me so I can create a
time-slot in the agenda!

Any other questions or comments, don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail :-)

Best regards,

--
Amelia Andersdotter (affiliation: Comcast)

Currently listening: Brand New Day (original mix) - Skyhunter