Re: [802SEC] +++ Second 10-day EC motion +++ Approval of submission for UK Ofcom’s consultation “UK preparations for the World Radiocommunication Conference 2023 (WRC-23)

Clint-
Regarding your proposed new text:

Picking your paragraph apart:
This sentence is good and powerful. No change needed
This sentence offers no information about why the revision project is relevant to the question at hand.  Bad enough for us who understand the revision process. Those outside the process don't know that an IEEE Revision is a mandatroy refresh and a rollup of Amendments passed since 2020. For all the outside observer knows, the revision could be seen as just something to fix a bunch of flaws.
The relationship of dot4z and dot4ab to the main standard is not obvious to outsiders and needs to be reworked.

I hope that this review from an outsider is of some help.

Geoff Thompson