[802SEC] +++ EC 5 Day Review +++ Liaison letter to ITU-T SG15 Q2

Dear EC members,

At the IEEE 802.3 plenary meeting on Thursday 17 November 2022, the IEEE 802.3 Working Group approved sending the following liaison reply to ITU-T SG15 Q2 concerning the proposed IEEE P802.3dk project on the December 2022 NesCom agenda. Based on this I'm announcing the start of the five-day review required by subclause 7.2.2 'IEEE 802 LMSC subgroup public statements to government bodies' of the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual 'For public statements not presented for review in a sponsor meetings'. The draft letter can be accessed as follows. If there is no motion to block made before Wednesday 30 November 2022 at 20:00 UTC I will go ahead and send the letter.

Thanks and best regards,
  David

-----

IEEE 802.3 liaison reply to ITU-T SG15 Q2
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/22/ec-22-0251-00-00EC-ieee-802-3-liaison-reply-to-itu-t-sg15-q2.pdf