Re: [802SEC] +++10-day EC Motion+++ Approval of submission for Australia ACMA’s consultation “New arrangements for low interference potential devices”

Dear EC members,

Friendly reminder on this open 10-day EC motion.  Please kindly review the material and cast your vote by 1 December 2022.

Thanks and Regards,
Edward