[802SEC] new 802/JTC1 Standing Committee Chair Appointment -- Peter Yee due to Andrew Myles resignation

Dear EC Members,

At the close of yesterday's 802/JTC1 Standing Committee meeting at the 802 wireless interim session, Andrew Myles officially retired from his 802/JTC1 SC Chair position.  As a result, I appointed the 802/JTC1 Vice Chair, Peter Yee to serve as 802/JTC1 SC Chair.  Peter accepted -- thank you Peter.

Let me take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation to Andrew Myles for his decades of service to 802 LMSC and IEEE in a variety of roles, just one of them being 802/JTC1 SC Chair.  Andrew is an exceptional personification of what is best about IEEE 802 LMSC -- our volunteer participants.  Andrew has been one of the most prolific and outspoken supporters of IEEE 802 LMSC within and external to our organization.  He intends to remain active in some to be determined capacity.  Never-the-less, I shall deeply miss his active participation, contributions, and the many spirited discussions over a wide range of topics we've had over the years.  Good luck in your future activities Andrew, you will always have a home here in IEEE 802 LMSC!

Best regards,

--Paul