Re: [802SEC] FW: Re[2]: [802SEC] PSDO status report for SC6

Andrew,
To facilitate progress, I will make this motion.
Jon
Jon Rosdahl                             Engineer, Senior Staff
IEEE 802 Executive Secretary   Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
office: 801-492-4023                  10871 North 5750 West
cell:   801-376-6435                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!