From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org> on behalf of Amelia Andersdotter <amelia.ieee@ANDERSDOTTER.CC>
Sent: Sunday, March 5, 2023 2:34 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++ EC review +++ Draft position statement on 802 wireless is available for EC to review and comment

Dear EC, all,

I reviewed the comments from Dorothy and Roger with Edward, and we both
agree they are editorial in nature. They are also not conflicting, and
so can both be easily integrated in a rev16.

Please mind you obviously still have time until the plenary next week to
review and make comments(!)

I plan to request a small amount of agenda time during IEEE 802.18 to
inform the WG of the EC review outcome. Approving the document for
submission to the IEEE-SA Public Affairs team is a decision that rests
with the LMSC EC, however.

Best regards,

Amelia

--