[802SEC] Overview of Europe and Asia-Pacific regulation (Enrichment activities in May 2023 wireless interim)

Dear 802.18 members,
cc 802.11, 802.15, and 802.19 members,

As you may know, IEEE 802.18 supports the work of IEEE 802 & its wireless WGs/TAGs by actively monitoring and participating in radio regulatory matters worldwide as an advocate for IEEE 802.

In the upcoming May 2023 wireless interim, we will organize two enrichment activities that may boost/refresh our knowledge about the Europe and Asia Pacific regulation. Specifically, I am happy to say that Guido Hiertz and Sebastian Max accept my invitation to present an overview of the European spectrum regulation and the harmonised market of the European Union during our opening meeting on Tuesday AM2 (16 May 2023), and I will present an overview of the Asia-Pacific Telecommunity during our closing meeting on Thursday AM1 (18 May 2023).

Regards,
Edward