From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org> On Behalf Of James P. K. Gilb
Sent: Tuesday, 28 May, 2024 11:22
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Agenda items for June conference call

Ben

I would say that one requirement is that they are "most relevant", for which I would interpret this as on-going communication and cooperation.

I am unaware of on-going communication and cooperation with UWB alliance, but then I haven't tracked that.  Filter this through Clint Powell so he can list those relevant to the 802.15 WG.

The request was for external organizations, so industry alliances would count.
--
James Gilb
IEEE 802 LMSC Chair

May 28, 2024, 10:11 AM by ben@BLINDCREEK.COM: