From: n81147@gmail.com <n81147@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2024 4:06 PM
To: Stacey, Robert <robert.stacey@intel.com>; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Regarding conditional approval for P802.11be/D7.0 to be forwarded to RevCom

Robert,

I disagree that the conditions are met.  The recirculation received new, valid, in scope technical comments from a disapprove voter.

The statement "here are no new valid DISAPPROVE comments on new issues that are not resolved to the satisfaction of the submitter from existing DISAPPROVE voters." is not correct.   The ballot received comments on the incorrect resolution of valid technical comments from the prior ballot that are in scope. Pointing out errors and untrue statements in the resolution details, which are new issues.

FWIW

Ben