Re: [802SEC] +++ Second EC review +++ a draft IEEE 802 LMSC submission to Oman Telecommunications Regulatory Authority

Thanks again, George!!

Regards,
Ed

On Mon, Sep 2, 2024 at 4:37 PM George Zimmerman <george@cmephyconsulting.com> wrote:
Thank you for looking into this Edward, and for the comprehensive response. I’m satisfied…
George Zimmerman, Ph.D.
President & Principal
CME Consulting, Inc.
george@cmephyconsulting.com