Re: stds-802-16: Meeting schedules

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

Jerry - I agree that all these interim meetings are ridiculous.  They are only
serving to further faction this effort.    But I do believe we should consider
another worthwhile option in how to proceed.  As Brian suggests, we should be
exchanging ideas and contributions over the internet via email.  This is the
most productive way for us to:

   - Make progress
   - Allow everyone to participate
   - Minimize travel
   - Maximize our ability to focus on our primary work assignments

I would, therefore, suggest that we stop 'scheduling' interim and interim
interim meetings with only a handful of participants and simply begin exchanging
real information to everyone via the email reflector.